The following Game Rules have been established so that Directive Alpha can be enjoyed by the entire community, both players and staff. If you think that your or someone else's actions may be violating any game rules, you may contact HereticPilgrim via e-mail.
- Botting, scripting, macroing and/or externally automating any part of the game is forbidden and will result in immediate banning of your account, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Directive Alpha.
- Sharing accounts with other players, or logging into another player's account is strictly forbidden. Moderators will never ask for your password and you should never give your password to anyone who claims to be a member of Directive Alpha staff. We will not be responsible for replacing lost game currency if you give away your password.
- If you discover a bug, do not exploit it. If it is a bug that does not provide an unfair advantage (such as typos), please report it to HereticPilgrim. If it can be used to give an unfair advantage, please report it directly to HereticPilgrim. Exploiting bugs may lead to garnishing of your character or an immediate ban.
- Owning, playing or accessing multiple accounts is strictly forbidden. If you are caught doing so, you may be subject to an immediate ban. If a player on your IP Address would also like to play the game, you MUST contact HereticPilgrim directly for explicit permission BEFORE the second account is created.
- By registering and playing, you agree to abide by all additional rules as described in the Terms and Conditions.
- Selling in-game tradeable assets for real currency is not allowed. Players suspected to be in violation of this face the possibility of an immediate ban.